2) Review, sign and submit cancellation form before next billing date. You will be taken off billing in good faith that you are aware of and will return the equipment by the equipment due date provided on the form.
3) Return SmartPalate System equipment which includes: the DataLink, USB cord, padded gray lanyard, and software CD.
4) You do not need to return the custom-made mouthpiece.
5) If the equipment is not received by the return date, billing resumes.
6) Once the equipment has been received at our office, you will receive a notification that your account is officially cancelled and you are no longer responsible for monthly payments.